Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Monday, November 29, 2010

An interview with Thambi Ramaiah

How did you become an actor?
I did a small role with Goundamani in the Sathyaraj starrer Malabar Police. Then I appeared with Vadivelu in the film Manu Needhi. Though I did character roles in Kodambakkam, Oram Po and Vetrivel Sakthivel, I did not get the expected. So I thought that acting is not suitable for me and I patiently waited. Myna has now changed my life. This film is a turning point.
How did you become a director?
I actually came to cinema to write lyrics and compose music. Unexpectedly I became a director. I directed Manu Needhi which had Murali in the lead role and also Vadivelu starrer Indralogathil Na Azhagappan. Now I will be directing a new film titled Oru Koodai Mutham which has new faces. I have written all the songs and also worked as a co music composer in this film.
Will you continue to direct films?
Acting and directing are two eyes. I want to see a scene with my both the eyes at the same time. I am currently acting in a film which has Krishna in the lead role. This film is being directed by Ramanarayanan. I am also in a film titled Aanamalai Kandhan. I am also acting in the film which has Vikram in the lead role directed by Susindhran. I am also having Arjunan Kadhali and Oru Koodai Mutham in my hands. I will not act in one or two scenes. I will be doing full length roles.
There is news that you are starting some organization?
Yes. I have no son or daughter expecting my money. So I have decided to give away the money to the older people. I want to shower my affection on them. I will be starting an organization called Annai Madi which means Mother’s Lap. This will be a forerunner for all such kind of organizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive