Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mysskin to direct a Hindi film

Monday, 08 November 2010

When asked Mysskin about directing the Hindi film and Nandhalala he said, “I had the intention of directing Surya in a film titled Mugamudi produced by UTV Pictures.
But the idea was dropped. Later on they had asked me for another story. I told them a story that happens in 12 hours. John Abraham is doing the lead role. This film is a wholesome action one. With regard to Nandhalala it will be definitely released.


Mostly it will be released in a few days. After Nandhalala I got lot of offer to do the lead role. Everything was boring because I am really not a hero. My waist size is 39. I did the lead role in Nandhalala due to some unavoidable circumstances. But I acted well. I am a sincere actor. In future I may act in a film directed by me. The script will be definitely powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive