Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Friday, November 12, 2010

Lakshmi Rai speaks about acting with Ajith

Lakshmi Rai speaks about acting with Ajith

It is always sensational when Lakshmi Rai speaks. Lakshmi Rai while speaking to the media about acting with Ajith, she said,” I am really happy. Ajith is a friendly person. All the team including Venkat Prabhu, Trisha and Cloud Nine people are all moving with me in a jolly good manner.

My role in this film is not merely a song sequence and four scenes. It is very meaty. Instead of acting in a full romantic film, it is enough if we act with Ajith in one scene. Many are asking me that I have acted glamorously in the Malayalam film Casanova which has Mohanlal in the lead role.

Yes. I have acted very glamorously. That kind of glamour was required for this film. It is a very stylish film. The whole shooting of this film has taken place in Dubai.

All kinds of cocktail, cabaret and all kinds of sins takes place in a hi-tech way in one place. The story happens there. I am acting with Mohanlal sir. I have only worn mini skirt. Don’t imagine more any thing more.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive