Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Friday, October 8, 2010

Anushka says that lots of heroes are her fans


Anushka says that lots of heroes are her fans
Anushka after acting in a single Tamil film had gone away. Now she is back and is on the top. Anushka while speaking to the media said,” I should have become a leading actress in Tamil cinema very earlier. But to unknown reasons it was delayed.
Since I became busy in Telugu I could not find time to act in Tamil films. But now I have got that place and I should work very hard to retain this position. There is a question that I am acting more in super power roles. In Arundhathi I donned the super power role.
Similarly I did these kind of roles in some films. Many are commenting that Anushka is not acting realistically. You should have the boldness to act in the challenging roles. The whole burden of Arundhathi was on me.
Was not this film a hit? Because of this only I am getting such offers. Acting is not alone singing duet with the heroes. Many are asking me that why I have agreed to work in remake films. I am not against remakes but at the same time I don’t want to do the same role again and again.
But I have donned the role in the Tamil film Vaanam which I did in the Telugu original film Vedam. The reason for this is director Krish. It would wonderful to work with him. You can learn a lot of things from him. This film will add strength to my career in Tamil.
There was news that Simbhu is my fan. Not only him, lots of other heroes are my fans. Simbhu has openly mentioned this. I am thankful to him for this. Whether my height is a plus or minus, I should say that I am not extraordinarily tall. I am of average height. So far I have not faced problems in acting because of my height. Most of the heroes these days are taller.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive