Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Friday, June 10, 2011

Priyamani says that she is yet to get a lover

Priyamani while speaking to the media said, "There were rumors that I was in love with Prithviraj. After his marriage the rumors had a peaceful death. Immediately there were rumors that Sumanth was in love with me.
We both are good friends. My family members know about him very well. There is no romance between us. Romance and marriage are waiting for me. Because I am yet to find out my lover. Hence my marriage will take after a long time. Now I am concentrating in acting only.

In between my friends are asking me to direct a film. I have felt that I had to learn a lot and have lot of experience for this. For time being it is only acting. Let me fulfill this. Later on I will decide about acting. I have the intention of working behind the camera. When the time comes I will definitely direct a film."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive