Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Friday, October 15, 2010

Asin says that why she acts in remake films

 Asin says that why she acts in remake films


Asin acted in the Hindi remake of “Ghajini” Next she is pairing with Salman Khan in the remake of “Ready”. This is the remake of Telugu film. The Tamil film “Kaavalan “which she is acting now is also the Malayalam remake of “Body Guard”.


When asked her why she is continuously acting in remake films, She said “ There is nothing wrong in acting remake films which has good story By acting this kind of films it helps me to carry myself to a larger number of audience. Many are asking me that whether I am not getting bored in acting in same kind of roles. Why should I get bored of? I can act better since I have acted in films earlier. Moreover I am able to easily act in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive