Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Friday, October 15, 2010

Glamour is essential to compete says Arundhathi

Friday, 15 October 2010
Friday, 15 October 2010
Arundhathi who made her debut in Vezhuthu Kattu while speaking to the media said,” I who was acting in Telugu and Kannada films have started concentrating in Tamil films.

I am pairing with Harikumar in Bodinayakanur Ganeshan, with Vikranth in Vawaal , with Akil in Karuppar Nagaram and with Vimal in Kalingathu Parani. I am also acting in a Telugu film with Tharaga Rathina which is being directed by Thennavattu Kadhir.

There is no truth in the news that I am demanding excessive salary. But at the same time, is it wrong for me to expect the salary I deserve according to my work. Many are asking me about the glamorous bathing scene which I have did in Bodinayakanur Ganeshan.

There are lots of heroines in Tamil cinema. There is a tough competition between them. There is no other go but to act in such scenes in order to compete with them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive