Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Friday, June 10, 2011

Sneha says that she has become more beautiful because of yoga


Ponnar Shankar in which Sneha had acted was released before elections. Now she is acting in Murattu Kalai, Vidiyal and Nootrukku Nooru. She has also been signed for the Telugu film Rajana and Hindi film Mad Date.

All her colleagues have started acting wearing swim suits. But Sneha is strict that she will not act in glamour roles. She is only selecting homely roles and acting in it. All of a sudden there is a change in her appearance. She looks more beautiful than earlier.

When asked Sneha about this, she said, "The reason for my beauty is that I do yoga for 2 hours daily. This has given me a lot of benefits. I am also very strict in my diets. I like to spend most of the time with my family members."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive