Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Friday, October 22, 2010

Haripriya becomes Hari in Muran’s shooting spot

Muran is a film which has Cheran and Prasanna in the lead roles. Rajan Madhav is directing this film.Haripriya is donning the female lead role in this film. She has earlier paired with Karan in the film Kanagavel Kaaka.

Haripriya while speaking about Muran said, “The chemistry between Cheran and me is very beautiful in this film. We found this when we saw the rushes of the first schedule. Cheran said that I am the superstar of this film. I was really happy about it.

 Cheran used to call me Hari in the sets. Seeing this everybody started calling me Hari. In this way I have become Hari. Next I have been signed for a Telugu film.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive