Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Meghna says that she will celebrate Deepavali with Mammooty

Wednesday, 03 November 2010

Meghna earned the name as cute girl after acting in Kadhal Solla Vandhen and the Malayalam film Yakshiyum Naanum.

While speaking to the media she said,” About being number one, I would like to say that you all told me that I look like Nayanthara and now you are asking me about number one.

I will not ask who the hero is or what my salary is. If I get good director and good script ,my call sheet will be readily available. Will you not accept me if I become number one in all languages. Many are asking me that whether it is a plus point because my father and mother are in cinema. That is only a visiting card. My father is Sundar Raj and mother Parimala. My mother had acted in the film Vaidegi Kaathirunthal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive