Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Monday, November 29, 2010

Prabhu Deva’s wife says that her children are psychologically affected

Prabhu Deva and Nayanthara are almost on the verge of getting married and they never seem to part ways even after Prabhu Deva’s wife has been weeping for mercy from Nayanthara. But she has no regrets for her requests and is sure about marrying Prabhu Deva shortly.
Says Ramalath: ‘I have been constantly praying to God to bring back my husband to me. I never expected that Nayanthara would be so arrogant. She used to visit my house regularly and call me ‘Akka’ (meaning sister in English) and used to gift my children with chocolates and more goodies. But I was very much unaware that she would create such a big trouble in our family lives.

I was shocked to hear her saying – Please Akka sacrifice your husband for me. How would any women feel on hearing such things? Our eldest son Vishal passed away due to chronic cancer and the very next day, he never showed any concern towards the family and started moving around with her.

My Children are so infuriated with her for having cheated them and me. Even they spot her photographs over the magazines; they are tearing it and put off the TV Channels, if any visuals of her appear. They are very much depressed and psychologically affected as they would wake up in the middle of night and ask ‘When Daddy will be back mummy’?’

Ramalath has filed petition at family court and will sooner meet Prabhu Deva-Nayanthara in court.
When approached ‘Prabhu Deva-Nayanthara’, they duo’s mobile conveyed the computerized message – The mobile users are out of reach. But their closer sources reveal that they will be present for the hearing at Family Court and will give a better counteract for the Ramalath.
Ramalath doesn’t bank her hope on anyone other than her HONESTY AND GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive