Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Monday, November 29, 2010

Sneha says that she wants to pair with her favourite actors Kamal and Rajnikanth

Sneha while speaking to the media said,” The director has said that the film Bhavani in which I have done the lead role is being released this December. I am currently acting with Sarathkumar in Vidiyal and Ponnar Shankar which has Prasanna in the lead role.

I am also acting with Nagarjuna in a Telugu film. I want to act in good films. I don’t have any other ambitions. After Autograph, I am yet to get a good film. Only the director and the producer should answer to this question.

For the last ten years I have not acted in glamour roles. In future also I will not act in glamour roles. My favourite actor is Kamal Haasan. Radhika is my favourite actress. I love Rajni’s style. I want to act with him at least in one film. I don’t know politics. So I don’t have the intention of coming into politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive