Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Monday, November 29, 2010

Taapsee says that she is a serious girl in Aadukalam

Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Taapsee has completed Aadukalam and is now acting in a Telugu film. She says that Aadukalam will take her to the next level. She while speaking to the media said,” It is true that everyone has acted well in Aadukalam. The characters and the story is not the usual one.

While acting in some films there will be an involvement without our knowledge. Aadukalam has given to all the unit members this involvement. I am from Delhi. Madurai was totally different when I first went there.

Though there was a little bewilderment in the beginning I later on began to be normal with others. I am donning a role of an Anglo Indian girl in this film. The romance between me and Dhanush will be very new. I am donning a serious role. Many are asking me whether Vetrimaaran has taught me Tamil.

I am totally new to Tamil cinema. On the first day of the shooting I never knew a single Tamil word. I was little scared. Then I started to listen to the Tamil spoken by the unit members. I told Vetrimaaran about this. He bought me a book that can make me learn Tamil in 30 days. During the shooting break I learnt a few words. Dhanush has also taught me Tamil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive