Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thamanna speaks about the films she is now acting

Monday, 01 November 2010

Thamanna while speaking to the media said,” Currently I am participating in a Telugu film shooting in Hyderabad. I have also been signed for a film to pair with Dhanush in a Tamil.

The shooting of this film will commence next month. Apart from this I am acting in three Telugu films. In one film there will be Sukumaran sir combination. In another film I am pairing with Allu Arjun and is being directed by director Vinay.

 This film is being produced by director Siddarth. In the third film I am pairing with Junior NTR. Surendra Reddy is directing this film. Prasad is producing the film. Now I am having five films on hand. Many are asking me that how I am going to celebrate Deepavali.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive