Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Monday, December 20, 2010

Audio launch of Siruthai

Monday, 20 December 2010           Audio launch of Siruthai

Gnanavel is producing a film titled Siruthai under the banner Studio Green. Karthi and Thamanna are in the lead roles. Shiva is directing this film. Vidhyasagar has composed the music.
The audio launch function was held yesterday. Surya released the audio CD which was received by director Gowtham Menon. Lingusamy launched the film’s website.

Karthi while speaking on this occasion said,” This is my dream film. I have donned dual roles. I have donned the role of a petty thief and also a role of a straight forward tough police office.

My brother Surya has donned the role of a police officer in the films Kaaka Kaaka and Singam. So I was very careful that there should be no shades of his acting in me. This is my second film with Thamanna. My father use to say that if the audience likes one pair they will easily enter into the films.

Like this only Thamanna is pairing with me for the second time. My other pair is Santhanam. We have both rocked in the comedy scenes which I have not done so far”

Directors S P Muthuraman, A Jaganath. Vijay, Rajesh, Jayam Raja, Prabhu Solomon, Parthiban, producers Ravindran, Subash Chandrabose, Anbu Chezhian, lyrist Arivumathi, art director Rajeevan and cinematographer Vel Raja participated in this event.

Earlier director Shiva welcomed the gathering while produced Gnanavel Raja proposed the vote of thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive