Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

An interview with Kamal Haasan

Monday, 06 December 2010

Kamal Haasan and Trisha are in the lead roles in the film Manmadhan Ambu which has been directed by K S Ravikumar. This film is produced by Udhayanidhi Stalin. A press meet was held on Saturday. During this press meet, Kamal gave an interview to the media.



How is it that you are so youthful even at the age of 56 years? Are you taking any herbal medicines?
We should not about age. If there is a thought that we should be young, we can be youthful. I eat three times like everyone. I don’t take any Thanga Paspam (Gold elixir). If I had that much gold I would have put that also in cinema.

Rajnikanth had acted in a high budgeted film Endhiran directed by Shankar. Will you also act in such kind of high budgeted film?
I don’t imitate any one. I have individuality. If I have any doubt in acting I will think about my mentor Shivaji Ganeshan. There are a lot of things to learn from him. Don’t compare Rajni with me. We ourselves don’t compare. We also decided not act together many years ago. Dasavatharam was a high budgeted film and similarly Manmadhan Ambu is also a high budgeted film.

Why was Manmadhan Ambu shot in a luxury cruise liner?
The story of the film is connected with the cruise ship. I am donning the role of an ex commando. The story demanded the ship.

What is the reason for Madhavan continuously acting in your films?
The reason is the fri
endship between us.

Is rehearsal necessary for cinema?
When rehearsal is r

equired for a stage play which is being staged at a cost of Rs 5 Lakhs, is it not necessary for a film that is being produced at a cost of Rs 5o Crores. The rehearsal for cinema is not my inven

tion. There was rehearsal during Modern Theatres days itself. There was a very big hall for rehearsals in the studio those days itself.

Will Kamal Haasan act in the films written by him?
I will act if the story written by anyone. If you have a good story, I am ready to act.
During this interview, director K S Ravikumar, producer Udhayanidhi Stalin, actress Sangeetha, music composer Devi Sriprasad and choreographer Shobi was present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive