Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jai says to see his films without any expectations

Tuesday, 30 November 2010 |

Jai while speaking to the audience said that all should see his films without any expectations. Actor Jai had been to Kovai and he appeared to the audience in the theatre at Pollachi where Kanimozhi is being screened.

Director Sripathy Rangasamy and actress Sona also appeared before the audience. Jai while speaking to the audience said,” Kanimozhi is my 8th film. The story of this film is pragmatic.

You should not see this film with commercial expectations. You should see the film without any expectations. All are telling the films like Chennai 28, Nadodigal and Goa which I have acted with my friends have done well. But they also mention that the films that I have acted solo have not done well at the box office.

The films which I have acted as hero are very less. In future, I will be acting in films that will have good story. I have not acted in commercial films like Vijay and Jeeva. I will be acting in a film that is to be directed by A R Murugadoss. I am also ready to share the screen with other heroes like Vijay if the story is good.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive