Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Friday, June 10, 2011

Vikram yearns to do films like Dhil, Dhool and Saamy

Vikram
The actor’s versatility is as famous as the Seven Wonders of the World. Yet, actor Vikram has expressed his intention in starring in action-packed family entertainers such as director Dharani’s ‘Dhil’ & ‘Dhool’ and Hari’s ‘Saamy’, films which put him on the road to stardom in the early part of the last decade.

Vikram was chatting in a joyous mood with press-persons on the eve of the launch of a new film starring him in the lead. “Looking back, I think films like ‘Dhil’, ‘Dhool’ and ‘Saamy’ had the right mixture of everything: action, romance, sentiment and comedy. I feel deep down my heart, I’d like to do films like those which would appeal to all sections of the audience,” said Vikram.

“My next film would surely fall in this genre; I wouldn’t like to classify my films such as ‘classic’ and ‘commercial’ films. I would love to continue to do all kinds of films. I’m also aware of the irritatingly long gap between the releases of my films. In fact, I have been constantly trying my best to avoid such ‘intervals’ as it would be boring for my fans.

“Believe me, the intervals aren’t planned ones; they just occur naturally and without any such intention either on my part on the part of the makers of my films. I think it can only be termed as ‘occupational hazard’ for which I wouldn’t like to point out an accusing finger at anybody,” concluded Vikram.

‘Chiyaan’ Vikram’s next flick would be ‘Rajapattai’ which would be directed by Suseendhiran. Deeksha Seth, a popular Tollywood star who has a sexy image, would be debuting in Tamil as Vikram’s heroine in this film, which would have music by Yuvan Shankar Raja.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive