Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Monday, November 29, 2010

Amala Paul is the hot cake in Kodambakkam



Amala Paul is pairing with Arya in Vettai directed by Lingusamy. After Myna, talks are going on with Amala Paul to act in four films with leading heroes. The final stage talks are going on with her to act in the film Devamagan which has Vikram in the lead and is to be directed by Vijay.

Similarly producers have approached Amala Paul to act in the films which will have Dhanush and Simbhu in the lead roles respectively. Though she is getting lots of offers in Malayalam, she is very interested to act in Tamil films. Amala Paul while speaking said,” Though there were sensations when I acted in Sindhu Samaveli, the film Myna introduced me to everyone.

So far I have listened to ten stories. I have agreed for some films. I am pairing with Arya in Vettai. Talks with regard to Devamagan are going on. I can’t say that I am selecting films that have leading actors in the cast because story is also important.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive