Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Monday, November 29, 2010

Sasikumar says that he is Eesan

Eesan is the next film of Sasikumar. He has begun this film and completed it without anybody’s knowledge. When we told that there is a great craze for him among college girls, he felt shy. We spoke to the creator of Eesan.
 
Right from beginning of this film I was very firm that this film should not make people remember my earlier films. But there is also a character in this film like you have said. There are only 12 characters in this film. But you will not see the actors since they had lived their roles.

You are giving wonderful films. What type of books do you read?
I want to tell you the truth. During my assistant director days, I never has the time to read books. Lots of my friends use to give literary books. But I have never read these. Now I have started reading books given by my friends.

There was confusion in the title of this film? When my friends asked me what was the title of this film I told them Subramaniapuram is a village subject and the next is city ( Nagaram). On hearing this, the media said that the title of my next film is Nagaram. Usually I will title the film only after completing the shooting. Now only the title has been finalized as Eesan.

Who is Eesan? (He laughs) As far as this film is concerned I am Eesan.

What was the experience you had while shooting for Eesan?
I have an unforgettable experience. When I use to shoot in Madurai areas, people there use to feel bad seeing our hard work. They use to cook for us and feed us. They will so intimate and affectionate with us. But I had a difference experience when I was shooting for Eesan in Chennai. We had taken permission and were shooting in an apartment. But it seems that some on has said that they can lot of money from cinema people. Because of this they permitted the shooting only after receiving the money. People in the city have the worst intention of grabbing the money from cinema people. We can make film with such kind of obstacles.

What is next?
I am growing hair for my next film which is to be directed by Samudrakani. The role is like that one of Che Guevara. The film is titled Porali.

All of your films have a different type of interesting characters. For instance in Nadodigal the role of Viji’s father and similarly in Subramaniapuram, the role of the mike ser man. Is there any such character in Eesan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive