Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Shriya is frustrated about her vulgar photos on Internet


Shreya condemns the people who morph the face of actresses and upload the images nude in the websites.

Shreya while speaking about this said," In Tamil the film Roudram in which I have done the female lead role is to be released shortly. I am also participating in the shooting of the Hindi film Midnight Children directed by Deepa Mehta.

Recently I have come to know that some actresses’ images are uploaded in the websites in a vulgar way. The worst part is that they are selling these pictures. I know that how much these actresses will feel. I have also been in a situation like this.

I surfed the internet and found out in which websites my fake images are being uploaded. I took serious against them and saw that my images are deleted.

After this incident I am very cautious in my facebook and twitter. Some of the people use to contact me in these social websites and ask for my photos. I will not send them immediately. Only after confirming that they are real friends, I will mail my photos."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive