Tamil Movie Actresses

Tamil Movie Actress

thrisha photos Nayanthara hot Priyamani

Aishwarya Rai

Anuksha Anuksha

BidVertiser code

Clicksor

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Vishal says that Bala wept seeing his acting


Avan Ivan is getting released on 17th of this month. Director Bala has mentioned that Vishal will get National Award for acting in this film. Vishal who is in an ecstasy now has said that he has temporarily stopped listening to stories.

When asked him why he has taken this decision, he said, "After acting in Bala’s film, I don’t know in which story I can act. There is a great confusion. That is why I have stopped listening to stories. I am currently acting in Prabhakaran directed by Prabhu Deva.

This film is the remake of the Telugu film Souryam. The shooting of this film is in final stages. After this I will be acting in a film directed by Lingusamy. After Malaikottai I am joining hands with Boopathy Pandian once again. The shooting of this film will commence during the month of January. About my experience in Avan Ivan, I should say that Bala has introduced me in this film. I had acted in this film for 200 days. I have donned a role of squint eyed person.

 So far no one has attempted this. It was something new and at the same time it was very difficult. I will not take this kind of risk for any other films in future. This is my first and last. I have learnt that an actor should not do all the things in one film. When I acted in one scene I thought I lost my life.

Bala will not appreciate even if you act in the most difficult scenes. I had to walk in a tree which is 70 feet height. There is no grip to catch while walking in this tree. That also I had to act with squint eyed. This sequence will be there in the cinema for 400 feet. Bala after seeing this in the dubbing wept. He came out and asked me, "How did you act like that man. It was really superb."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tamil Movie Actress Photos, Actress Video, Sex Photos,Tamil Sexy Videos, Tamil movie news, Tamil movie Songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tamil Radio

Tamil FM – Online Radio

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive